Status: Done (View workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As a development group, we need out automated CI system to find problems in the deployment packages when they are introduced so that we can avoid a 'package building log-jam' at release time.
To implement this:
- Use the Travis 'build stages' feature to trigger package builds only if the 'regular' build succeeds.
- Use Docker to provide the build environments for CentOS 6 and 7. 
- Use the native Ubuntu 14 OS for debian packages.
- Name the packages using build numbers, git commit hashes (first 7 digits is generally considered good enough). Also, look at `git rev-parse --short=7 --verify HEAD` which will give you a seven digit hash if it's unique, or add more digits as needed. 
- Push these to an AWS bucket. We can use the current bucket used for the test results, but that clutters things up. Note that the Travis builds have a special 'deployment' part for this and we're using it already.
- These packages are not all to be released - we might build the packages for release by hand still - so we can assume that we sign and get them to the web site 'manually.'
- Do this for both libdap and bes