libcurl fails when called from the bes daemon on OSX, but not on CentOS 6 or 7
Implemented a fix. I added a method to the BESContainerStorageList that searches all of the stores and deletes every instance of a container. This will work with the OLFS, but is not how the BES was really intended to work.
For some reason, the daemon does not work while besstandalone does.
This is a problem that appears to be present on OSX only, or may have to do with the libcurl version. OSX uses:
while Centos 7 (where this code works) uses:
Close this ticket and open a new report.
Fixed. The problem was that I use a tool that limits network i/o using rules and the beslistener, being unsigned code, was not allowed to perform any outbound HTTP operations. I disabled the rule for beslistener and it works now.