Reading values from olfs.xml file is fragile
Please fix this ASAP since it's very hard to debug.
I used the olfs.xml file to set the log file path and default ping values, however, it failed even though the code clearly was reading the values from the log file. I found that the code to extract values using the XPaths for the HyraxLogfilePath and DefaultPing elements is very easy to break. If the XML file is formatted like this:
if works great. However, if it is formatted like this:
The problem is that the the latter has two CR characters and spaces at the begining and end of each value. Here's what it said in the log when the latter formatting was used: